Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |

Toronto Mom

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: BellyButton

[Health & Beauty] Skin Care [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2013-04-29 15:21:20
|Show all posts
poohpoohmama replied at 2013-04-26 12:32
today I went to Shopper Drug Mart to get some facial cream. The skin care consultant persauded me  ...

I am reporting the result after using the NeoStrata Auqa Youth Cream. My skin has some glow back now. Haven't said that, I am also using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.  I think both work quite well together.

Btw, TonyMoly (Korean Brand) also open its store in Market Village. Really wanna make a try to check it out.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-10 15:22:01
|Show all posts
La Roche, i am using its sensitivie line for my boy.. it is really good..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-11 01:38:34
|Show all posts
夏天到了,大家用咩防曬嫁?
用 regular sunscreen product 好,定係用 moisturing lotion/cream with high SPF 好 呢?
同埋邊個牌子好呢?Thank you very much.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-11 06:51:10 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
rosaline01 replied at 2013-05-11 01:38
夏天到了,大家用咩防曬嫁?
用 regular sunscreen product 好,定係用 moisturing lotion/cream with high ...

我朋友話那些 lotion 有防晒系唔夠,於是我買了一支防晒霜,好爽可以用在面,個牌子叫 Elta MD, SFP30.

另外亦考慮過 La Roche Posay 支 Anthio SFP 60 專 for face. Vichy 出那支 facial sunscreen 有點油。

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-15 21:07:56
|Show all posts
poohpoohmama replied at 2013-05-11 06:51
我朋友話那些 lotion 有防晒系唔夠,於是我買了一支防晒霜,好爽可以用在面,個牌子叫 Elta MD, SFP30.

La Roche Posay 支 Anthio SFP 60 very good but feel a bit heavy on face.  If you don't wear makeup, that's a good choice.  My kids and I use this in the summer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-16 16:59:16
|Show all posts
i found my son had a little allergic to sunscreen, just bought him a new tube of Aveeno sunscreen for sensitive skin, hope this will do well on him.

anyway, i just mistakenly bought a new Vichy Aqua thermal cream for 48hr hydration. I was worry that might be too oily for me, so far so good wor! I recommend this to some mama who has combination skin type to use in summer!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-18 16:52:45
|Show all posts
beselsel replied at 2013-05-16 16:59
i found my son had a little allergic to sunscreen, just bought him a new tube of Aveeno sunscreen fo ...

Beselsel, there are a few organic sunscreens out there for kids that might be easier on your son's skin, the ones mommies I know recommend are Badger (thicker), Green Beaver (thinner & feels greasier) and California Baby.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-21 11:00:58
|Show all posts
BellyButton replied at 2013-05-18 16:52
Beselsel, there are a few organic sunscreens out there for kids that might be easier on your son's ...

thanks belly ma for recommendation, are they expensive? so far my son has no reaction to the new sunscreen. But if those you recommended are not too expensive, and I might try to buy for him next year. Also, where do you get those?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-05-21 23:24:22
|Show all posts
Beselsel, you can get them from Whole Foods, well.ca, and baby boutiques.  They cost more than the ones you see at Shoppers and Walmart because they are organic and block UVA and UVB with zinc oxide (physical barrier) instead of chemicals.  Thus, you use less because zinc oxide doesn't break down in the sun like chemicals do so you re-apply much less frequently. And no chemical is absorbed to your body through the skin.

BTW, the EWG's 2013 guide to sunscreen was just released It has a lot of information on sunscreen and sun safety, as well as a list of best sunscreens.

http://www.ewg.org/2013sunscreen/

Have a great summer and enjoy the sun!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-05-29 20:47:29
|Show all posts
I use ATOMY ,it's a Korea brand name . They use natural organic
Ingredients.Korean Government & Kolmar have invested 20% funding into this brand company too, all p[roducts are satisfaction guaranteed. Plus the price is very reasonable( I never used expensive skincare products)
You can check different kinds of product on their website too, such as skincare products ,personal care products( body was, lotion, shampoo, toothpaste & toothbrushes etc.), home care products(Multi cleaning , Fabric Detergent, Dish detergent etc.)

http://www.caatomy.com/

if anyone interests, please let me know. I can also product free sample for you to try it out

Use magic Report

Mobile | Archive | Toronto Mom

2017-05-24 22:02 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.041995 sec., 7 queries