- Reg time
- Last login
- Read permission
When was the last time you check your microwave for radiation leakage? |
Here's a very easy and useful tip to find out whether your microwave is safe:
1. Switch OFF & UNPLUG your microwave.
2. Place your MOBILE / CELL-PHONE ( Hand-Phone) inside your microwave and shut the door.
3. Using your home-phone or other phone, dial your mobile number
4. If your mobile inside the microwave lights up and rings...you have a leak. Throw it away and get yourself a new one.
5. If there is no light or response from your mobile, then your microwave is OK..no leakage.
A mobile phone is not operable inside a leakage-free microwave oven. It cannot receive any signal inside and this shows there is no leakage from the microwave.
Remember: Just because the door of the microwave appears to shut properly doesn't mean there is no leakage.